Use this command to split a PDF file into separate files based on user specifications.
Follow these steps:
- Select the PDF file to split and type the user or owner passwords if the file is encrypted.
Specify the Output File Creation options:
- Pages per file: Specify the number of pages each new output file will contain (for example, 5 pages for each split).
- Single file with page range: Select this option to create a single output file that contains the specified page numbers.
- Blank page as a separator: Select this option to generate a new output file whenever a blank page appears in the PDF document.
- Bookmark level per file: Splits the file by the PDF bookmark level. If three levels are present, the drop-down list shows Level1, Level2, and Level3 as options. Split the PDF by selecting the appropriate bookmark level.
- Folder path: Specify the folder location for saving all output files.
Specify the filename as a prefix for the PDF files.
The files contain index numbers as suffixes.
- Optional: Mark the check box to overwrite existing output files with the same filename.
- Click Save.