Using the Schedule Manager
- Aktualisiert: 2020/05/06
Using the Schedule Manager
Use the Schedule Manager, to view, add, or edit any of your task schedules.
The Automation Anywhere Schedule Manager is a convenient facility that displays all task schedules that are set for your tasks.
Users with an Attended Bot Runner license can no longer create, edit, or delete schedules using the Enterprise Client. TaskBots already scheduled by the same user or a different user from the same machine will continue to be executed based on the previously defined schedule.
In addition, the Bot Runner license.option is not visible, and the option is not accessible with the Attended
Viewing Task Schedules
To view your task schedules, launch the Schedule Manager in one of the following ways:
- In the main Automation Anywhere window, click the Schedule Manager tab on the lower left side.
- Or click on the menu bar.
Creating, Editing, and Deleting Task Schedules
You can manage all of your task schedules by using the tabs in Schedule Manager:
- Date and Time tab
- System tab
Date and Time Schedules
Within the Date and Time tab, you can use the Day, Week, and Month tabs to work with scheduled tasks.
You can add, edit, or delete scheduled task to run by using any of these views:
- Day: The Day view displays the time and description for each scheduled task. You can add, edit, or delete scheduled tasks. Use this if you need to run your tasks daily and with more frequency.
- Week: The Week view displays the date and time of scheduled tasks for the week, and includes a description. Use this option when you want to schedule to run your task on a weekly basis.
- Month: The Month view displays the date and description of scheduled tasks for the month. Use this option when the frequency of running your tasks could be scheduled monthly.
Date Range: In the Select Date section on the left, you can specify a date
range for scheduled tasks by clicking and holding the mouse button on a start date
and dragging it to the end date, highlighting the range. The Month view automatically
opens to display scheduled tasks within that date range. Adding, Editing and
You can add, edit and delete schedules for tasks on your Client machine using various options:
- Daily (for example, every day, only weekdays, or every 2 days)
- Weekly (specific days of the week; for example, Mondays)
- Monthly (specific days of the month; for example, January 1 and October 5)
One time only
To add a schedule, click Add, select the required options, and Save.
To edit a schedule, select the schedule and click Edit or double-click or context click and select Edit. Additional actions include Delete and Add a schedule.
System Command Schedules
Use the System Tab to view tasks that are scheduled to run based on system events, such as triggers.
Use this view to add, edit, or delete task schedules that use triggers to start a run.
The following system triggers are available from the Schedule Task pull-down menu:
- When My Computer Starts
- When I Log On
To add a System event schedule, click Add, select the required options, and Save.
To edit a schedule, select the schedule and click Edit or double click or context click and select Edit. Additional actions include Delete and Add a schedule.
Changing the Filter View of Task Schedules
To change the view of scheduled tasks click Change Filter located on the extreme right of the systems tab in the Schedule Manager.
Select tasks to view by taking one of the following actions:
- Browse to the required file or folder, and select the task.
- Select multiple tasks by holding the Control (Ctrl) key and selecting the tasks.
- Select All to view all scheduled tasks for the system.