How to add MetaBot folder permissions to a role
A user needs the following administrator permission to create and manage roles and users:
- Create users
- Edit users
- Delete users
- Navigate to .
- Click the Create role . . . icon.
- Type a name for the role in the Role name field.
Scroll to the BOT section. Under
BOTS select the permissions you want the user to
Note: Minimally select the View my bots permission so that the Which bots and supporting files? page with the META BOTS tab is active when you click Next.
- Click Next in the bottom right corner.
- On the Which bots and supporting files? page, click the META BOTS tab.
- Select the Client UI Permissions you want the user to have.
- Click Create role.
You can go to and verify the permission for the role you created.