Audit log overview
- Aktualisiert: 2021/09/17
Audit log overview
Comprehensive and continuous audit logging capabilities in the Control Room ensure enterprise-level security and quality compliance.
Across the platform, event details along with the outcome are automatically captured for more than 60 types of entity actions, including creation, modification, enabling, disabling, and removal of users, bots, Bot Creators, and Bot Runners.
A Control Room administrator or a user with Audit Log privileges can view logs and details of both successful and unsuccessful activities in the Audit log page.
Audit log actions
In the Audit log page you can do the following:
Time filter: Enables you to filter data for a specific period. By
default, the Last 24 hours option is selected. You
can select other options to filter data for various periods or configure a
custom time filter.Note: When you select the Last 90 days option, the audit log shows a maximum of only 10000 entries.
- Additional filter: Apart from the time filter, you can apply filters based on the status, activity type, name of an item, user who perform the action, source device and so on.
- Time filter: Enables you to filter data for a specific period. By default, the Last 24 hours option is selected. You can select other options to filter data for various periods or configure a custom time filter.
- Search: Search for the entries from the table. To search the exact phrase, enclose the search phrase within double quotes. Combine Time and Search filters to refine your search. For example, you can filter the audit log to search for Status = Successful for Last 7 days.
- Export data: Export data from the table to a CSV file. See, Enterprise 11: Export data to CSV.
- View details: View details of an entry in the table. Hover over the entry for which you want to view details and click Audit details. Refresh the contents to view the updated status.
- Customize columns: Enables you to set display option for row-level toolbar and to show or hide specific columns.
How to work efficiently with audit log entriesYou can perform the following actions on a column of the Audit log table to help you work efficiently:
- Sort data: Click a column header to sort the data in that column in ascending and descending order. Use the Shift key to sort data for more than one columns. You can sort data for up to three columns. This gives you the option of sorting two additional columns. This way the sorting is done on the entire table and not just on the data that is currently visible to you. The last sorting is stored in memory applied by a user per session.
- Rearrange columns: Drag the column header to rearrange the columns in the table.
- Resize columns: Adjust the column header to resize the width of that column.
- View details: Click the View () icon to view details of a record. This icon is displayed when you hover over the Actions () icon.
Specify search parameters for the same column for the Control Room to search using OR operator. Specify search parameters for different columns, for using the AND operator.Note: When you use special characters, hyphen ( - ) or underscore ( _ ), the system lists all Item Names, Source Devices, and Request ID instead of these columns having these parameters.