Editing Task Bots
Edit Task Bot Logic using the Workbench to add, modify, or delete actions and steps.
- Open a task in the Workbench in one of the following ways:
- Select the task and click Edit. The edit button is a pencil icon.
- Right-click the task and select Edit.
- Click Actions and select Edit.
- In the main Automation Anywhere window, click .
- Click Advanced Settings.
- Check the "Edit Task on double-click in Task List" check box.
Editing task when Version Control is enabled
The editing of a task and its properties varies, depending on the status of the task when Version Control is enabled.
If the task file is not checked out, it opens only in View Only mode.
Also, the Properties tab is disabled for editing and states Check out the file to enable editing the Properties.
After the task file is checked out, users can edit the task and its properties.