Delete a file from the repository
Send a Delete request to remove a file from the Control Room repository.
- JSON Web Token (JWT)
- All Control Room APIs require a JSON Web Token (JWT) to access the APIs. Generate an authentication token using the Enterprise 11 Authentication API.
- You must have Delete permission for the folder you want to delete. If you can delete from the Control Room interface, you can delete using this API.
- Use the Swagger definition files installed with your Control Room to test the APIs. View the available Swagger APIs at
- You can also use a REST client to complete this task.
Add an authentication token to the request header.
Note: Use the Enterprise 11 Authentication API to generate a JSON Web Token.
- Select Delete as the method.
In the URL, add the id for the file you are
Send the request.
- In a REST Client, click SEND.
- In the Swagger interface, click Execute.