- Aktualisiert: 2020/05/07
Upload comments to use as reference for uploading bots when Version Control is enabled in the Control Room.
Available with Enterprise Edition on purchase of a Version Control license only.
If you are enabled for version control, you will have to include comments while uploading your files. This ensures that the version history can be used as a reference point.
Uploading a Task to the Server
You can upload tasks to the Control Room Repository Manager using any of the four methods:
- Selecting Upload from the Action button drop-down list
- Clicking the 'Upload' button at the top right 'Task List' pane
- Right clicking the selected task and choosing 'Upload'
- Selecting the task from the Repository feature.
- When the task is successfully uploaded, a confirmation window is displayed. Click OK.
- The task is displayed in the Server Repository Manager.
Downloading a Task from the Server
To download a task from the Repository Manager, you must follow these steps:
- In the main Automation Anywhere window, click Manage > Repository tab. The Repository is displayed, with a split screen showing files that reside on the server- Control Room as well as the client.
- Highlight the task file that you want to download to the client.
- Click the Download button. The task is copied to the client.
Note: Be aware that files that are downloaded to the client with same names will be overwritten. Before downloading files, be sure that the latest version of the task is on the server.
War dieses Thema hilfreich?