Edit user details
Edit the details of an Active Directory, non-Active Directory, or IDP user, such as changing the role, first name, last name, email address, or license.
- You cannot change the Username for a user.
- You cannot change or edit your own details except from User Profile option. .
- In cases where email notification is enabled and you edit the details of a user, an email is sent to the user. Configuring email notification settings.
- If roles or permissions for users are updated, the user must log in again or refresh the browser for the changes to be immediately updated in the Control Room.
- Log in to Control Room as an administrator.
.The All users page appears.
- Hover over the action menu (vertical ellipsis) and select Edit user task.
- In the Edit user page, edit the users details depending on your requirements.
- Click Save Changes.