Using external key vaults
Use the external key vault technology by integrating the Automation 360 platform with third-party key vaults such as AWS Secrets Manager and CyberArk.
Third-party key vault integration
Automation 360 uses credentials to support business services, such as database connections, Active Directory Integration, and Simple Mail Transport Protocol (SMTP) operations. These services can be configured to retrieve the necessary authentication from the integrated external key vault. Only encrypted credentials can be passed from the Control Room to the Database server and are stored in the external vault.
Additionally, auto-login credentials and credentials used by RPA (bots) can be configured for retrieval from the integrated key vault.
- Any necessary database and user credentials.
- Any necessary credential requirements for the external key vault, such as secret keys and application IDs. See the specific requirements for your external key vault on the External Key Vault integration configure page.
For more information about external key vaults, see the following topics:
- Configure external key vault integration
- Necessary configuration steps and prerequisites for setting up an external key vault.
- Editar a configuração do vault de chaves externo
- Editing a preexisting Control Room configuration.
- Utilitário para configuração de cofres de chaves e autenticação de banco de dados
- More information on installation support for third-party key vaults.