Connect learning instance
Connect to a learning instance in Automation 360 IQ Bot to process documents in that learning instance using the Document Automation workflow. This feature is in Beta mode; it is only supported in a configuration where Automation 360 IQ Bot and Document Automation are installed on-premises.
When you connect a learning instance that was created in Automation 360 IQ Bot, the system creates learning instance assets (RPA bots, AARI process, and form) to enable the learning instance to start processing documents.
- Navigate to Connect learning instance. and click
- Select the learning instance from version Automation 360 IQ Bot to connect with.
- Click Connect.
- For a connected learning instance, the Provider column value is user-defined.
- For a learning instance created in Document Automation, the Provider column value is pre-trained.
- A connected leaning instance can only be edited in Automation 360 IQ Bot. To edit the leaning instance after connecting it, click the name in the Learning instances table and you will be redirected to open the learning instance in Automation 360 IQ Bot in a new window.
- To upload documents for processing, click Process Documents. Process documents in Document Automation