AARI on the web interface provides a dedicated workspace to organize processes, create requests, and run and view tasks. Managers can create new teams and manage their teams' roles and deployment of tasks.
The checked-in processes are available on the web interface and can be assigned to the teams so that the team members can create requests and complete tasks.
The three main components involved in deploying a process are as follows:
The following workflow describes the steps involved in deploying a process by using the web interface:
Depending on the requirement, you can also perform the following tasks:
- As an AARI manager, you can either assign or unassign tasks to your team members.
- To clear the memory space, as an AARI user, manager, or admin, you can delete the requests that are no longer required.
- To make process selection easier at the time of request creation, as an AARI user or manager, you can view, pin, or search for your assigned processes.
- As an AARI user, to quickly search for a specific request created, you can filter and search for that request.
- As an AARI user, when you have many tasks created from multiple requests, you can filter and search for a specific task.