Create a bot to test the new package
Use the actions in Automation 360 to create a bot and test the new package you have added to your Control Room.
Ensure you have the following to build the bot:
- Access to the Control Room.
- Credentials with AAE_Basic permission or a custom role to create bots.
- Your workstation is a registered device in the Control Room.
- Your package A2019FileDetails-2.0.9.jar is available in the Control Room.
- Log in to the Control Room.
- Click the Create a bot icon.
- In the Name field, enter TestingFileSize or any other name you want.
- Click Create & Edit.
In the Actions pane, find File Details and drag
File Size into the bot flow.
- In the Select a File for analysis field, select Desktop file, click Browse, and select any file from your desktop.
- Click Create variable to create a new number variable.
- In Create Variable, enter nFileSize and click Create & Select.
- Click Apply.
In the Actions pane, find the Number package and drag
the To String command.
- In the Enter a number field, enter F2, and select nFileSize.
- In the Assign the output to variable field, select prompt-assignment - String from the drop-down list.
- Click Apply.
- From the Actions pane, drag Message box.
- In the Enter the message to display field, click F2 and select the prompt-assignment variable.
- Click Apply and Save.
The bot displays the <The value of the file size> , which is a successful build.