View and edit Cloud Control Room instances
You can get a complete inventory view of all the Cloud Control Room instances that have been purchased and linked to your account. You can check their provisioning status, which can be All, Not Provisioned, Provisioning in progress, Provisioning complete, or Provisioning failed. You can provision these instances as and when required.
- Log in to A-People using your login credentials: A-People home page (login required).
- Click the License and Cloud Services tab to open the Licenses and Cloud Services portal.
On the navigation pane on the left side, click the Cloud Control
Rooms Instances tab to display a list of provisioned and
unprovisioned Cloud Control Room instances for the different
types of Cloud Control Room instances.
The inventory view displays the different parameters about provisioned Cloud Control Room instances, such as domain name, Control Room URL, and the region from where the Control Room is hosted.
Click the View option for any of the provisioned Cloud Control Room instances.
It opens the page with the details about the Cloud Control Room instances, such as name and domain name, provisioning status, service type (Pure Cloud, Cloud-enabled, Cloud Sandbox, and so on), license GUID, provisioning date, Cloud-enabled token, type of environment in which the instance is deployed, and cloud region where the instance is hosted.
- 옵션: On the displayed page, click Edit to change the Cloud Control Room name to a name of your choice.
- If your account is entitled for an IQ Bot service, register for it by selecting the check box in the displayed page.
- Click Save to apply the changes in the page.