Downloaded bots from Bot Store
The My Downloads page displays information about all the bots and Digital Workers that you have downloaded from the Bot Store.
The list of bots or Digital Workers available on this page is the same as the list on the My Downloads page in the Bot Store. The list displays the bots and Digital Workers downloaded by you (the user that has logged in to the Bot Store from the Control Room).
- TYPE: Specifies whether it is a bot or Digital Worker.
- NAME: Specifies the name of the bot or Digital Worker.
- ORDER DATE: Specifies the date and time the bot or Digital Worker was purchased or downloaded.
- OWNER NAME: Specifies the name of the person or organization that owns the bot or Digital Worker.
PURCHASE TYPE: Specifies whether the bot or Digital Worker is available for free or must be purchased.
Note: This column is hidden by default, you must unhide the column to display it on the page.
- Use the Refresh table icon to refresh the list of downloaded bots and Digital Workers.
- Show or hide columns that are displayed in the table.
- Sort and filter the list based on the TYPE, NAME, OWNER NAME, and PURCHASE TYPE attributes. You can use the same attributes to search for a bot or Digital Worker.
- Download a bot or Digital Worker available on this page to the Control Room repository. See Downloading bots to Control Room repository.