Editing data profile
You can modify the data profile of a dashboard without making any changes to the bot. You can edit the data profile and regenerate the dashboard based on the new data profile. You can edit the display name of a variable, change its datatype, and exclude it from the dashboard.
- Open the dashboard for which you want to edit the data profile.
- Click the Data Profile tab.
- Click Edit at the bottom-right of the window.
- You can specify a new name for a variable in the Display Name field.
You can select an option from the Datatype list, to specify a new data type
for a variable.
You can change the datatype of a numeric variable to string, string to country, state, and zip code.
You can clear the Inclusion check box to exclude the variable from the dashboard.
This enables you to include or exclude a variable from the dashboard and configure how the initial SMART dashboard is generated.
- You can view the Minimum, Maximum, Average, Sum, and Last Value for the numeric values, but not for the string and timestamp variable types.
Click Save and Generate Dashboard to save the changes and generate the dashboard
with the updated values.