Before you use the Object Cloning command, there are certain
configurations you need to set for optimal results.
Ensure the following requirements are completed before you use the Object Cloning
- Ensure that the application or website from which you want to capture
objects is open.
- Configure the appropriate ActiveX filter and security zone settings in Microsoft Internet Explorer, and ensure that you install the latest Automation Anywhere plugin.
Note: We recommend you to set the security level
to either Medium-high or Medium.
See Microsoft Support
- In Microsoft Internet Explorer, set the Zoom
value to 100%.
- Ensure that you install the Java plugins. See Install plug-ins.
Ensure that you enable the Java Access Bridge from the Control Panel of your
local system in order to capture objects in third-party interfaces.
Oracle Help Center
- Ensure that you register the oleacc.dll file in the
you do not register the oleacc.dll file, you will
not be able to capture objects from standard window applications, web
browsers, or third-party interfaces through plug-ins.
The following browsers are supported for Object Cloning
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
The Object Cloning command works best with Internet Explorer.
You cannot record an automation task in a browser and run that task in another browser. For example, if
you have recorded an automation task in Google Chrome, you cannot run that task in Microsoft Edge.
Disable the Auto-hide the taskbar function from the taskbar
settings of the browser, so that you can capture objects residing in the taskbar