HA, DR, and single-node deployments
Identify your key requirements before selecting a deployment model. Automation Anywhere Enterprise offers multiple deployment options to meet various levels of enterprise cost/price performance and resiliency needs. This includes installation on single-nodes, Highly Available (HA) clusters at single locations, and Disaster Recovery (DR) across geographically separated sites.
For best results, deploy the same operating systems across the Automation Anywhere Robot Process Automation (RPA) development, testing, and production environments. At minimum, have the exact same OS on both test and production environments.
At a high-level, there are three ways to install Automation Anywhere, each depends on your business continuity requirements.
- Single-Node deployment
- A single-node deployment is used for some proof-of-concept deployments.
- High Availability deployment model
- The High Availability (HA) deployment model provides failure tolerance for the Control Room servers, services, and databases.
- Disaster Recovery deployment model
- The Disaster Recovery (DR) deployment model uses High Availability (HA) clusters distributed over a geographic area.