Troubleshoot Select Window display
The Select Window menu in the Object Cloning window does not display the name of the selected page.
This error appears when the window titles change in a random fashion, and when new actions are performed on similar windows.
- In the Object Cloning window, click
The Select Search Criteria menu displays all the Object Cloning commands in the Task Editor.
- Select all the Object Cloning commands from the Task Editor.
- Right-click the selected Object Cloning commands.
- Click Change Window.
- Select the commands for which you want to edit the window titles.
- Click Change Window Title.
- Select Window Title.
- Select Window Title Replace With.
- Click Find, Next, Replace, Replace All, or Cancel to edit the window titles.