- Updated: 2021/10/19
Specify the amount of time before the task will be canceled automatically.
Note: Timeout for a task is not applicable for the following:To set the timeout for a particular task, follow the steps mentioned below:
- When a task is manually paused.
- If the task is run in Debug mode.
- If the task is called through Run Task.
- When a low priority task is suspended and is resumed after completion of a high priority task.
- When first task in a process is paused, additional tasks are canceled and first task is resumed.
- Select the task from the list.
Click the PROPERTIES tab.
Note: See historic and detailed status of a timed out task by clicking on View Log in General→Properties for the specified task.
Enter the timeout period, in minutes.
Range of the Timeout is from 0 minute to 9999 minutes.