Build a simple MetaBot with one DLL
Add a custom DLL to a MetaBot to provide basic input and output to automated tasks and digital workers.
Here is a list of all the necessary tasks to create a simple custom DLL and add that DLL to a MetaBot. Complete the listed tasks in order.
- Step 1: Create a simple DLL
- Perform this task to create a simple dynamic link library (DLL) that is used to build an advanced bot.
- Step 2: Create a basic MetaBot
- As a bot developer, perform this task to create a MetaBot
- Step 3: Add a DLL to the MetaBot
- Add a single DLL to a MetaBot to enable dynamic input and output.
- Step 4: Add Logic and local variables to a basic MetaBot
- Add MetaBot Logic to define the actions of the MetaBot and how it interacts with other Logic and bots.
- Step 5: Manage variables in a basic MetaBot
- Manage the variables created in "Create local variable in a MetaBot."
- Step 6: Assemble a basic MetaBot
- After creating all the logic, variables, and other components of a MetaBot, the pieces need to be assembled to make a functioning MetaBot.
- Step 7: Verify a basic MetaBot works
- Run the MetaBot created in this task to verify that it works as expected.