Silent installation response file
You can perform a silent Enterprise Client installation, also known as unattended installation. It requires a response file, Setup.iss, that is created by recording a first time installation. Silent installation runs the entire installation process in the background, on subsequent machines, without requiring user interaction or displaying messages.
- Verify that the Enterprise Client prerequisites are met.
- Verify that Control Room is installed and users are created.
- Create a response file on one machine.
This file contains the installation and uninstallation steps that were recorded during the process. See Create a silent install response file.
Use command-line mode or a batch script to invoke the Enterprise Client installer and enable the response file.
- Log in to each machine on which you want to install the Enterprise Client.
- Copy the setup.iss response file and the Enterprise Client installer Automation_Anywhere_Enterprise_Client_<version>.exe from a single folder on each machine.
Execute the Enterprise Client installer from the command line or
D:Data\Setup\Setup>setup.issNote: Use quotations
""in your source file path if it contains any spaces.