Select users to migrate
Migrate all or selected users from the source to the destination Control Room. When you select users, other related data, for example license, roles, credentials, bots, historical activity, and schedules are also migrated.
This tab is shown only if you select Users and associated data in Settings tab.
Before selecting the users, review the following considerations:
- Bots and files are migrated based on the user having at least one folder permission, specifically, Upload, Download, or Delete.
- Users with same name have _1 as a suffix to the name.
- Deleted users are not migrated.
- All dependencies for a user or role are migrated based on the user's folder permissions for the assigned role.
- All user licenses are migrated automatically when you migrate the users. However, license migration is not visible on the Control Room user interface.
- System-defined credentials related to Auto-login and Email Settings that are set in Automation Anywhere 10.x Enterprise Client by the user are automatically migrated.
- A license migration for the user might fail if the destination Control Room does not have sufficient user licenses.
- For Active Directory users, if the domain user with same name already exists in the destination Control Room, then these users and their dependencies are skipped during migration.
- For the next migration run, the Available users list shows all users regardless of whether they are migrated.
In the Available users list, click the check box next to
User Name to select all users.
Alternatively, select each user from the list of users.
- Add users to the Selected list.
- Click Next.