Enterprise 11: View automation of a queue
Use the View activity in progress page to Pause, Resume, or Stop an in-progress automation.
- AAE_Queue Admin role
- Queue Consumer or Queue Participant rights
- Manage everyone's In progress activity feature permission
- Go to Workload → Queues
- Hover over a queue with status In use
Click the vertical ellipsis button
This launches the In progress → View activity in progress page where you can Pause/Resume or Stop the automation.Note: Although this page is accessible from the Workload module, the page is launched from Activity module. However, you cannot Pause/Resume or Stop actions directly from the page. For these actions, the action is used.
- Click the Pause buttonThe system will pause distributing work items from this queue to available bot runners in the device pool.Note: Until you resume this automation, any work items with Ready to Run status from this queue are not sent for processing.
- Click the Resume button.
The system will start distributing the work items from this queue.
- Click the Stop button
The system stops distributing the work items from the queue associated with this automation.
- Click the Pause button
Select any of the following option in the message
- Click Accept to return to the Queues page.
- Click Cancel to return to the In progress page.