Run a task
- Mis à jour : 2020/06/26
Run a task
Test an automated process by running the task.
The run time window displays when a TaskBot begins to run. It has the following information relevant to the TaskBot:
- The selected and current task being executed.
- Actions being performed.
- The task line number.
- From the Enterprise Client, select the task to run.
- Run the task by using one of these methods:
- Click Run.
- Navigate the File menu and select Run.
- Click Actions and select Run from the list.
- Right-clickon the task and select Run.
Tip: The run time window is hidden from view if the option Show Run Time Window is not selected in the menu.
Pausing and stopping tasks
To pause or stop a task from running at any time.
- To pause the task, press the Pause in the Run Time Window.
- When stopping a task, the process does not end abruptly. The Run-Time window
displays an Abort message. while completing any steps in
progress. To stop a task from running, use one of the following methods:
- Use the Stop button.
- Press Esc on the keyboard.
Note: Modify your hotkeys to use a different key to stop tasks that are running.
Cette rubrique a-t-elle été utile ?