Enterprise 11: Edit queues
Edit a queue using two methods - from the Queues list, or from the View queue page.
- AAE_Queue Admin role
- Queue Owner rights to edit queues that you created
- Queue Participant rights to edit queues that are created by other queue owners
- Go to
- Edit a queue from the View queue page or from the Queues list
- Hover over a queue to edit
- Click the vertical ellipsis button
Click the View button
The View queue page is launched.
Click either of the following to launch the Edit Queue
- edit this queue link
- Edit button
Edit the queue details such as the queue name (applicable only if in draft),
description, work items, threshold and time values, owners, participants, and
- The Work Item structure cannot be edited after it is defined.
- You must have the View user basic permission to view information about other users that are added as queue owners.
Upload a file for the work item that will be used for processing in this
The Work Items tab is shown by default.Tip: You can search for a work item quickly based either on Status or Status details using the search option.
- Click Browse
Select the file to upload
Note: You can upload only an Excel or CSV file.
Click Save changes
If you provide a duplicate name, an error is displayed.
Edit the name and save the changes made to the queue
An edit successful message appears.
Enterprise 11: Delete queues