Postupgrade configuration of Active Directory
If you use LDAP authentication on multiple forests, you must do a postupgrade to version 11.3.x Active Directory configuration.
To configure the Active Directory after an upgrade, do the following steps:
- Launch the Control Room.The Change Active Directory configuration page appears. If the page does not appear, clear your browser cache and retry.
- Type your username and password credentials.
- Select a connection option:
- Manually add connections: Type the LDAP URL(s)
For example: ldap://server01.domain.com.
- If you use Multi-Forest authentication, use the + sign to add more URLs.
For more information, see Configuring Control Room for Active Directory: manual mode.
- Discover connections automatically: Select the
domains and sites.
This option retrieves all domains and sites from all forests to which the domain user has access.
- Manually add connections: Type the LDAP URL(s) manually.
- Click Save and Continue.The Control Room login page appears.
- Select a domain from the drop-down list.If the drop-down list is empty, see If the domains drop-down list is empty .
- Type the user credentials that were created in the initial Control Room installation.
- Click Log in.