Connect to source Bot Insight database
If installed, provide the source Control Room Bot Insight database setting and configuration details.
The Connect to source Control Room database task must be completed successfully before you can complete this task.
In the Database tab of the Migration wizard, select
Connect to 10.x Bot Insight database.
All fields for the Bot Insight database connection are enabled.
- Select the Use secure connection option if the SQL instance hosting the source Bot Insight database is configured with a secure connection.
- Provide the host name and port number of the SQL Server on which the source Bot Insight database is hosted.
Depending on the configured authentication method for SQL Server, do the following:
- Microsoft Windows: Keep the Use Windows authentication selected if the source SQL Server is configured using Microsoft Windows authentication.
- SQL Server: Clear the selection and provide the Username and Password, if the SQL Server is configured with SQL authentication.
- Type the source Control Room Bot Insight database name.
Type the Server URL where the Bot Insight Visualization Server Port
For example: http://productlt.example.com:82/analytics.
Click Save to connect to the database.
After you click Save, the Control Room verifies the data provided in the preceding steps.
- If a connection to the SQL server cannot be established, a message is shown
suggesting the following:
- The secure connection is not set correctly.
- The server host name, port, or database name is incorrect.
- The Use Windows authentication option is not selected.
- The username or password is incorrect.
- If the Master key is invalid, a message instructs you to retry.
- If the Repository path is incorrect, not shared, or inaccessible, a message advises you to verify that the path is correct and mapped to a shared drive with the required permissions.
- If a connection to the SQL server cannot be established, a message is shown suggesting the following:
- Click Next to select migration of data based on roles, users, or bots.