Actions allowed on view queue page
Use different actions such as sorting, searching, or filtering on the table view of the queues.
Searching and filtering
For ease of access, apply search parameters to Status, My Access, Queue Name, Work Item Result, ID, and Start Time columns.
- Specify the search parameters in the search bar for Queue Name. When you specify search parameters for the same column, the system searches using OR operator. When you specify search parameters for different columns, the system searches using AND operator.
- Choose the search parameters from a list in the search bar for Work Item Status.
- Apply filters to Work Item Result to quickly track the final status of the Work Item. For example if the Work Item was completed or skipped.
- Use the Work Item
ID to search for specific Work Items and
combine with the Start Time to monitor the progress of
the Work Items that you search based on the
ID. The Start Time filters the
list of all Work Items that start between two given
Start Date and Start Times.
For example, all Work Items started between 01/12/2019 13:00 hrs.
and 31/12/2019 15:00 hrs.Note: Use a hyphen (-) as separator between IDs as any other symbol gives an error. For example, 100-250.
The following describes the list of items that can be viewed in the table:
|ID||Shows the system generated id for a work item. When a work item is added to a queue, system generates an id for that work item.|
Shows Work item status:
|Work Item Result||Shows the value that you set in the Set work-item result command. See Set work item result command.|
|Start Time and End Time||Shows the Work Items processing start/end time and date.|
|Modified by||Shows the name of the user who had modified the Work Item last.|
|Last Modified||Shows the time and date when the Work Item was modified last.|
Actions on table column
Use the following actions on a table column:
- Click a column to sort it in ascending and descending order. You can sort up to three columns by holding the Shift key when you click two more columns. This gives you the option of sorting two additional columns. This way the sorting is done on the entire table and not just the data that is currently visible to you. The last sorting is stored in memory applied by a user per session.
- Drag a column to the left or right
- Move your mouse cursor at the end of the column and drag to re-size
Actions on Work Items
Use the following tasks on specific Work Items:
|Refresh||Allows you to refresh the table contents so that you can view the latest Work Item status|
|Delete||Allows you to delete one or multiple Work Items.|
|Mark complete||Allows you to mark one or more Work Items as Complete whose status is On hold, Data Error, or Ready to run.|
|Ready to run||Allows you to mark one or more Work Items as Ready to run whose status is On hold, or Data Error|
|On hold||Allows you to mark one or more Work Items as On hold whose status is Ready to run|
Allows you to show or hide specific columns. By default, all columns are displayed including the ones defined in the Work Item.
Alternately, select Work Items and use the following actions. Note that these actions can be performed only at a table level and not on individual Work Items.
|View||Allows you to view details of selected Work Item.|
|Edit||Allows you to edit details of selected Work Item. You can see this icon only if you are the Queue Owner or Participant or Consumer and the status of the Work Item is Unsuccessful, On hold, or Data error|
|Delete||Allows you to delete the selected Work Item. Note that if a Work Item is in Active state, you are not allowed to delete it.|
|Export items to CSV||Allows you to export the selected Work Items to a
CSV file. You can export a maximum of 100,000 Work Item entries at a time. To export, use the following options:
Note: The CSV file naming convention includes the browser time instead of UTC when you use the option Export checked items.