View device pool
- Mis à jour : 2021/10/10
View device pool
As a Control Room user with device pool management privileges or as a device pool owner, you can view device pool details to ensure the information provided is correct and if required customize as per your workload requirement.
- Go to .
- For the device pool that you need to view, mouse over .
- Click View device pool.
The Device Pool Details page is launched in view mode. The page provides details of the device pool in two sections:
- Device Pool Details such as the Name, Description, Status, and Detailed Status.
Device Pool contents in tabs such as Automations, Unattended Bot Runners, Device Pool Owners, and Device Pool Consumers.Note: You must have the View user basic permission to view information about other users added as Device Pool Owners.
The following provides details for each of the following tabs:
Automations- Shows the automations that are using the device
pool and the order that is chosen to run those. This is shown as the default view. To
find an automation quickly, use the search option using Status, Automation name,
Queue, or Activity type. You can perform the following actions on a table column:
- Click a column to sort it in ascending and descending order. You can sort up to three columns by holding the Shift key when you click two more columns. This gives you the option of sorting two additional columns. This way the sorting is done on the entire table and not just the data that is currently visible to you. The last sorting is stored in memory applied by a user per session.
- Use a drag-and-drop operation to move the column left or right.
- Move your mouse cursor at the end of the column and drag to re-size
- Bot Runners- Shows list of Unattended Bots that are part of the device pool.
- Device Pool Owners- Shows list of Device Pool Owners that are granted permission to view, edit, and delete the device pool. See Enterprise 11: Create device pools.
- Device Pool Consumers- Shows the list of Device Pool Consumers who are granted permission to view the device pool as an option while running automations. See Enterprise 11: Create device pools.
- General Details- Shows the last modified date and time, name of the user who modified device pool details, and the Object Type which is the component on which modification was done.
When you view a device pool, apart from updating the Bot Runner, Device Pool Owner, and Consumer details, you can additionally choose to:
Cette rubrique a-t-elle été utile ?