Blank page appears in dashboard
When trying to access a dashboard, a blank page appears.
This is because the Bot Insight services are disconnected. To resolve this issue, do the following.
Restart all the Bot Insight services in the following order:
- Automation Anywhere Bot Insight PostgreSQL
- Automation Anywhere Bot Insight Service Discovery
- Automation Anywhere Bot Insight Query Engine
- Automation Anywhere Bot Insight EDC
- Automation Anywhere Bot Insight Visualization
- Automation Anywhere Bot Insight Scheduler
- Automation Anywhere Bot Insight Service
- Verify that Zoomdata is running by browsing to the Zoomdata URL. You can find the correct URL in the C:\Program Files\Automation Anywhere\Enterprise\DWAService\bin\src\main\resources\DWMP_CONNECTIONS.properties file. Search for the visualization property name.
- Browse to the zoomdata.properties file that can be found in C:\Program Files\Automation Anywhere\Enterprise\zoomdata\conf\zoomdata.properties file. Search for http.port and server.port in the properties files to check that the correct Zoomdata service port is being used.
- Browse to C:\ProgramData\AutomationAnywhere\Logs and check the BI_Service.log and zoomdata.log files for errors.
- Check that the errors are not due to Postgres. To resolve Postgres-related errors, see the PostgreSQL documentation.