Customizing the Enterprise Client
Customize the Enterprise Client.
After installing the Enterprise Client, customize it by clicking on Tools→Options.
You can customize the following options for your client:
- Enterprise 11: Auto Login - to automatically unlock and logon to a computer while running an automated task.
- Configuring email settings - email notification task status after it has been executed.
- Client Hotkeys - to eliminate keystroke and mouse movement errors.
- View Options - to customize the run-time view of an automated task.
- Using Advanced Settings - to set various options for recording tasks, defining the application locations, editing tasks and enabling system logging.
- Using Run-time Settings - to customize how your automated process runs and performs, and ensure that the process runs as expected.
- Using ROI Settings - to calculate the return on investment (ROI) in US dollars.
- Using plug-in settings - to install/uninstall plugins for IE 11, Flex, Silverlight, and Java.
- Configuring Web Recorder Settings - to record web-only tasks.