Setup installation summary
Continue from the Control Room installer to the Ready to Install the Program wizard page. From this stage of the installation wizard, you finish the installation wizard and monitor the installation progress.
The Ready to Install the Program screen appears.
Click Install and allow the installation process to
A services utility panel lists the Automation Anywhere Windows Services that are installed. If the service fails to start, a red X is displayed.The InstallShield Wizard Completed screen appears.
Launch Automation Anywhere is enabled by default.The Control Room launches in your default browser with the Configure Control Room settings page displayed.Enable Show installer settings to open the aae-installsummary.html file. By default, this is located at C:\Program Files\Automation Anywhere\Enterprise\. Use this file to view a summary of the installation.
Complete Control Room configuration and validation.
- Control Room post-installation configuration
- After installing the Control Room, complete the configuration settings to ensure timely Automation Anywhere communications are specified, confirm Automation Anywhere services are running, configuring the Access Manager reverse proxy and Control Room authentication options, and installing a license.
- Control Room post-installation validation
- After installing the Enterprise Client and completing the post-installation tasks, validate the Enterprise Client by logging in to the Control Room and installing a license. First time access to the Control Room walks you through configuration for your authentication method.
Prepare for users.
- User management overview
- As a Control Room admin, you can create, view, edit, delete, and enable or disable user accounts. Creating user accounts depends on the non-Active Directory, Active Directory, or single sign-on (SSO) credentials from an IdP server.
- Enterprise Client installation
- Review the installation core tasks and topics for installing Enterprise Client on any machine running a supported operating system.