Automation Anywhere CoE Manager helps you achieve visibility into your end-to-end automation lifecycle while accelerating the pipeline generation. It helps scale the automation programs more quickly and efficiently, while maximizing the value realization from the investment in your automation program.
CoE Manager is available out of the box and requires minimal configurations for first-time use. In addition to program management capabilities, it provides a consistent and repeatable way of assessing automation opportunities in order to minimize variations and maximize return on investment (ROI). ROI can be measured in terms of time and cost saved as well as user-defined KPIs such as operational agility, cash flow, sustainability, and so on.
CoE Manager is powered by Shibumi platform, a leading provider of enterprise program management solutions.
- Scale automation programs more quickly and efficiently.
- Forecast business results, identify metrics for success, and track them through the entire automation lifecycle.
- Create single view of portfolio status, risks, and interdependencies.
- Informed decision making with timely and accurate data.
- Assess all automation ideas across expected savings, strategy alignment and automation complexity to enable prioritization.
- Reduce manual effort on multi-level tracking, computing, and reporting.
- Maximize the value (ROI) from your automation investment.
- Boost the value of the pipeline of automation opportunities to build the business case for additional investment.
CoE Manager is a cloud-based platform which helps manage the automation pipeline and delivery.
- Accelerate the automation lifecycle journey with a purpose-built automation CoE management solution where everyone can share automation ideas.
- Enable the leadership team to make focused decisions by providing dashboards that help maximize the ROI from the automation program.
- Enable tracking and managing the pipeline by tracking automation program data, set targets, and tracking the progress. It helps manage the pipeline from idea to delivery to value realization.
- Track automation ROI via native integration with Automation Anywhere.
- Seamless reporting via dashboards and automated report creation.
- Efficient governance with role-based access control with in-built approval workflows and user notifications.
- Dashboard: Provides graphical insight to help you view the adoption and progress of the automation program. It displays information on idea velocity, opportunities by stage, forecasted savings versus program target, value by stage, as well as benefits at various stages.
- Opportunities: Displays all opportunities across idea, pipeline, in-progress, and deployed stages.
- Ideas: Displays new opportunities submitted into CoE Manager.
- Pipeline: Displays approved opportunities.
- In Progress: Displays opportunities currently in design/build stage.
- Deployed: Displays opportunities that are live.
- Risks: Track program risks and their resolutions.
- Reporting: View and export the status of entire automation program or drill-down into each business unit.
- Admin: Configure program details and targets, questionnaire and weightages, cost estimates, benefit types, and so on.