Review the checklist before you begin installing PEG in your environment.
Ensure that PEG VM is deployed and that the network connectivity is set up.
PEG installation checklist
The details for each of these steps follow later.
- Create certificates.
- Create DNS entries and deploy PEG VM.
- Configure PEG to work with a proxy (if you require a proxy).
- Configure PEG by following the regular set of steps.
- Validate that PEG is running.
Note: Through the installation process, replace the values within angle brackets with your actual values and remove the angle brackets. For example:
- <apex domain> might be replaced by example.com.
- <UID> might be replaced by 123456ab-789c-12de.