For workload maintenance tasks such as view the details of queues to pause, stop, or resume its automation, edit the queues, manage the work items in the queue, and delete the obsolete queues.
Workload maintenance tasks
For workload automation maintenance, do the following (in any order):
- Manage Work Items: Manage work items of a queue to fix the discrepancies before queue processing and reduce your automation-related errors.
- View queue details: Use the View queues details page to view the details of a particular queue.
- View automation of a queue: Use the View activity in progress page to Pause, Resume, or Stop an in-progress automation.
- Edit queues: Edit a queue using two methods - from the Queues list, or from the View queue page.
- Delete queues: Delete any selected or all the available queues.