- 업데이트됨: 2021/05/31
Migration is moving data using a systematic and phased process from Automation Anywhere v10.x to v11.x.x. As a Control Room administrator with View and Manage Migration permissions, use the Migration Wizard tool to migrate data.
Complete the migration process from the Control Room v11.x.x interface by doing the following steps:
- Step 1: Plan migration
- As a Control Room administrator, use the considerations to understand your current environment and then create a migration plan.
- Step 2: Prepare for migration
- Prepare the environment at the source and destination Control Room. This involves ensuring access to applications in the source Control Room, installing and setting up the destination Control Room, other configuration setting changes in both, and more.
- Step 3: Start migration wizard.
- Start the Migration wizard from the Control Room interface..
- Step 4: Connect to source Control Room database
- Provide the source Control Room database setting and configuration details.
- Step 5: Connect to source Bot Insight database
- If installed, provide the source Control Room Bot Insight database setting and configuration details.
- Step 6: Select migration type
- Choose to migrate data from your source Control Room based on roles, users, or bots.
- Step 7: Select entities for migration
- Select one of the following options:
- Roles - Migrate all or selected roles from the source to the destination Control Room. When you select roles, other related data, for example, licenses, users, credentials, historical activity, and schedules are also migrated.
- Users - Migrate all or selected users from the source to the destination Control Room. When you select users, other related data, for example license, roles, credentials, bots, historical activity, and schedules are also migrated.
- Bots - Migrate all or selected bots from the source to the destination Control Room. When you select the bots, schedules associated with the bots are also migrated.
- Step 8: Verify data and migrate
- Review and confirm data related to the selected roles, users, or bots, with the dependent or associated data, for example MetaBots, schedules, credentials, and so on.
- Step 9: Analyze migration status
- Analyze the results after the migration process completes to track missing or incomplete data and decide if the migration process must be rerun.
- Depending on the results repeat Steps 6, 7, and 8.
- You can switch to another migration type in subsequent migration runs.
- Step 10: Complete post-migration activities
- After all intended entities are migrated, do the post-migration tasks before using the v11.x.x Control Room.