Enterprise 11: Installing Control Room on Amazon Web Services
Log in to an Amazon Web Services (AWS) server instance as Administrator. Then download and start the Control Room installer and select Custom mode.
Note: Because these installation steps do not account for all possible system requirements and configurations, your specific steps might vary and Automation Anywhere does not make any warranties that these steps conform with your specific configurations.
- Step 1: Prepare for installation
- Step 2: Enterprise 11: Prepare for installation on Amazon Web Services
- Use these steps to prepare the Amazon Web Services (AWS) instances for the Control Room installation.
- Step 3: Enterprise 11: Customize Control Room installation on Amazon Web Services
- Install and apply the customized configuration required for the Control Room cluster on Amazon Web Services (AWS) after completing initial preparations.
- Step 4: Complete Control Room configuration and validation.
- Control Room post-installation configuration
- After installing the Control Room, complete the configuration settings to ensure timely Automation Anywhere communications are specified, confirm Automation Anywhere services are running, configuring the Access Manager reverse proxy and Control Room authentication options, and installing a license.
- Control Room post-installation validation
- After installing the Enterprise Client and completing the post-installation tasks, validate the Enterprise Client by logging in to the Control Room and installing a license. First time access to the Control Room walks you through configuration for your authentication method.
- Step 5: Prepare for users.
- User management overview
- As a Control Room admin, you can create, view, edit, delete, and enable or disable user accounts. Creating user accounts depends on the non-Active Directory, Active Directory, or single sign-on (SSO) credentials from an IdP server.
- Enterprise Client installation
- Review the installation core tasks and topics for installing Enterprise Client on any machine running a supported operating system.