Verify a basic MetaBot works
Run the MetaBot created in this task to verify that it works as expected.
The Assemble a basic MetaBot task must be completed successfully before you can complete this task.
- Open the LOGIC created in Add Logic and local variables to a basic MetaBot.
- Click Run in the top menu bar.
Click OK to dismiss the open windows.
MetaBots can be used with other bots created using the Automation Anywhere Enterprise Client.
Here is a summary of the key learning points:
- Created a DLL which has methods for execution
- Added the DLL as an asset to a MetaBot
- Added Logic to perform the operation
- Used Action Items in the MetaBot to call the method, generate a return, and output the results