Advanced MetaBot with two DLLs
Advanced MetaBots can execute DLLs, libraries, and commands. You can build a MetaBot that interacts with REST APIs using custom DLLs and external libraries.
Follow the tasks below to build and test a MetaBot that uses multiple DLLs to make REST API calls and display a response.
Complete the following tasks in the order they are presented below.
- Step 1: Build and test DLLs
- Build DLLs that call a REST API to return the latest price of bitcoin in US dollars and Euros.
- Step 2: Create an advanced MetaBot
- Create a MetaBot that manages multiple DLLs and commands.
- Step 3: Add multiple DLLs to a MetaBot
- Add more than one DLL to a MetaBot.
- Step 4: Add logic and variables to an advanced MetaBot
- Add Logic to define the MetaBot actions. MetaBots can include multiple commands and DLLs.
- Step 5: Manage variables in an advanced MetaBot
- Manage the variables created in "Create local variable in a MetaBot."
- Step 6: Assemble an advanced MetaBot
- After creating all the logic, variables, and other components of a MetaBot, combine them to assemble a valid MetaBot.
- Step 7: Verify an advanced MetaBot output
- From the Workbench, select a MetaBot and click Run to verify that it executes correctly.