Repeating a Task
Repeat a task upon run failure or when running routine tasks.
Select Repeat from the PROPERTIES tab for configurable options.
- Do Not Repeat
- Default. The task runs once.
- Repeats the task a number of times.
- Repeat until I stop it
- Repeats the task until being stopped manually by clicking the stop button or by pressing the ESC key.
- Repeat for
- Repeats the task for a time period (hh:mm:ss). Note: Specify up to 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds.
- Time between repeats
- Sets a duration of time to wait before repeating a task.
- Upon error, continue with next repeat
- The task is repeated regardless of run failure.