- 업데이트됨: 2020/05/05
Install plug-ins on the Enterprise Client to access UI objects in certain applications.
- Open the Enterprise Client application in Run as administrator mode.
- Go to .
Click Install for the required plug-in.
Repeat the same steps for additional plug-in installations.
The above steps are general steps to install the plug-in, but in some cases additional workarounds are required.
Perform the following specific workarounds based on your environment to
successfully install the plug-in.
When working with Windows Server 2012
Clear the Internet Explorer Enable Enhanced Protected Mode option. Go to .
When working with Chromium-based Microsoft EdgePerform the following steps to add the compatible Google Chrome plug-in:
- Enable the option to allow extensions from other stores
in Chromium-based Microsoft Edge.
Install the Google Chrome plug-in for Automation Anywhere Enterprise from the Chrome Web Store.
Plug-in 11.x: Chrome Web Store
For Enterprise Client Version 11.3.3 or later, to add the Automation Anywhere plug-in version 12.x, go to the Chrome Web Store and click Add to Chrome. Plug-in 12.x: Chrome Web Store
- Install the Google Chrome plug-in from the Enterprise Client to add registry entries.
These registry entries are required by the Automation Anywhere Enterprise Google Chrome plug-in to work properly with the Enterprise Client.
Because the current Microsoft Edge plug-in is not compatible with Chromium-based Microsoft Edge, certain functions with the Object Cloning command have known issues.
How to install Google Chrome plugin (A-People login required)
When working with Firefox version 74 or laterWhen you use Firefox version 74 or later to install Automation Anywhere plug-in in the Enterprise Client, the plug-in extension does not appear in the Firefox Add-on list under the Manage Your Extensions section. Perform the following steps to complete the plug-in installation.
- Navigate to .
- In the Manage Your Extensions section, click the Tools for all add-ons settings and select the Install Add-on From File option.
- Browse for the Firefoxextension.xpi
file in the Enterprise Client installation path. The
default path is C:\Program Files
A window to add the Automation Anywhere plug-in appears.
- Click Add.
- Click Okay, Got it to add the extension.
- Enable the option to allow extensions from other stores in Chromium-based Microsoft Edge.