Viewing a Report Graphically
Automation Anywhere provides a step-by-step graphical view of all tasks run.
To turn on the Visualize view, follow these steps:
- Click on the Tools menu, and select Options.
- Click on Advanced Settings.
- Check the Capture Screenshots While Recording a Task check box.
- Click Apply.
- Click OK.
- To view your task graphically, simply click the bar representing the task using the Task Run report view.
If SnapPoints are not supported by the task, a message is displayed to notify you immediately.
Using the Visualize Report, you can:
- View the number of days that the task has run during a specific date range.
- View a specific day and the number of times that a task has run during that day.
- Compare your tasks using all of the saved SnapPoints in the task folders (..My Documents\Automation Anywhere\SnapPoints).