Encrypting a document command
Use the command to encrypt PDF files and give permissions to users.
- Click Browse to select the PDF file to encrypt.
- Optional: Set the user and owner passwords for the encrypted file.
- Select one or more user permissions to apply to the encrypted document for the user.
- Select an encryption level (RC4 40-bit, RC4 128-bit, or AES 128-bit).
- Specify the name of the output file.
- Optional: Mark the check box to overwrite the existing output files with the same file name.
- Click Save.