Configuring Control Room Express mode authentication
After completing the installation in Express Mode, configure the Control Room in Express Mode using the default settings.
To configure Control Room when you start it for the first time:
Double-click the Automation Anywhere
Control Room icon on the desktop.
The Getting Started wizard appears.
Fill in the following fields:
- Username Supply a user name.
- First name Enter the first name.
- Last name Enter the last name.
- Email Supply email address.
- Password Enter a password.
- Confirm password Type the password again to confirm.
The Create security questions page appears.
- Type three security questions and answers.
The Credential settings page appears.
Select from the following options:
- Express mode: The system stores your master key to connect to the Credential Vault. This option is not recommended for a production environment.
- Manual mode: You store the Master Key on your own, and then provide the Master Key when the Credential Vault is locked. Users use the Master Key
to connect to the Credential Vault to secure their credentials and
access them when creating and running TaskBots.Warning: If you lose the key, you will not be able to access the Control Room.
Click Save and log in.
You are logged in to the Control Room as an administrator. You can now configure and manage the overall RPA environment with Control Room and clients.