Bot Insight APIs
An application Programming Interface (API) allows other applications to connect with Automation Anywhere Enterprise and fetch the required data.
You need to provide the syntax of an API to call that API into a program where you want to use it. The syntax of an API contains various end points that are used to identify the methods to be used for an API.
- You must have the
AAE_Bot Insight Adminor
AAE_Adminrole assigned to you.
- You must have the data API license
- The dates must be provided in the ISO 8601 date format.
- The start date of the period must be less than the end date.
- The period must not be more than 60 days.
- The end date time must be less than the current date time.