Manage variables in an advanced MetaBot
Manage the variables created in "Create local variable in a MetaBot."
Complete the Add Logic and variables to an advanced MetaBot before starting this task.
- Open the LOGIC created in Add Logic and variables to an advanced MetaBot.
Click Get Bitcoin Price in USD.
Tip: Adjust the columns inside under Actions List so that the Class and list methods are visible.
Expand the MyApp4Lib.dll in the
VisibleBotMethods contains a list of all the methods included in the MyApp4Lib.dll.Tip: If MyApp4Lib.dll is not visible, click Next or Previous to see other DLLs in the MetaBot.
- Expand MyApp4Lib.dll and MyApp4Lib, and then select VisibleBotMethods.
In the Class pane, click String
A dialog with the title Get Bitcoin Price in USD pops up.
- Click in the Value field.
- Press F2.
- Select Currency from the list of variables.
- Click Insert.
- Select the check box next to Assign output to variable.
- Select Price from the drop-down list.
- Click Add.
- Click Save in the Client menu banner.
Combine all the steps to make the MetaBot work, go to Assemble an advanced MetaBot.