Troubleshooting login errors
Basic troubleshooting practices for login errors.
If there are issues with the login to the Control Room, troubleshoot based on the displayed messages. For example:
- Invalid credentials
- The input contained an incorrect user name or password. Check for common typographical mistakes, such as Caps Lock ON.
- Non-Existent User
- TheEnterprise Client is not created in the Control Room to which you are trying to connect.
- Unlicensed User
- You have not been allocated the required license.
- Email verification is pending.
- Inactive User
- The Control Room administrator has deactivated your Enterprise Client.
- User is registered on another machine
- You tried to log in from a different machine than the one from which you have registered.
- Version incompatibility
- You tried to connect to a Control Room that is a
different version than the Enterprise Client. Note: If there is a major version mismatch, that is, any of the components is of a higher version than another, then you upgrade to the appropriate version. For example: Enterprise Client at Version 11.3.1 and Control Room at Version 11.3.