Upload multiple folder files to a learning instance
Use this task to upload multiple documents to the IQ Bot server. Uploading multiple documents at one time will save you time.
The following example uses the IQ Bot command with the Each File In a Folder loop command to upload multiple documents from a local folder to the IQ Bot server.
- Move the IQ Bot command from the Commands list to the Task Actions List panel using drag-and-drop. The IQ Bot dialog box appears.
- Select the learning instance to upload your document and click the browse button to select the file to upload.
- Click the Save button. The IQ Bot command is added to the Task Actions List panel.
For the source file, the file path can be browsed, or it can contain variables
Use the Variable Manager to define extended parameters.
- Move the Each File in A Folder loop command to the Task Actions List using drag-and-drop. The Loop dialog box appears.
- Click the Browse button, select the folder of your choice, and click Save. The loop command is added to the Task Actions List panel.
- Delete the existing file path item in the File Path field and choose the F2 and Fn buttons on a MicrosoftWindows machine. The Insert Variable dialog box appears.