IQ Bot installation prerequisites
Verify the hardware, software, and configuration required to install IQ Bot in your environment. Follow the pre-installation checklist before installing IQ Bot.
Important: As a prerequisite step, open ports 4369 and 25672 and add inbound firewall rules to allow traffic to these ports on each target machine. To add nodes to the cluster, sync the RabbitMQ cookies to enable running any RabbitMQ commands . If IQ Bot is already installed on the target machine, clean up and remove the existing cookies.
- IQ Bot hardware and software requirements
- Make a note of the following hardware and software requirements before installing IQ Bot.
- IQ Bot version compatibility matrix
- Before you install or upgrade, read the compatible versions of IQ Bot with the Control Room.
- IQ Bot operating system compatibility
- Install IQ Bot as a local profile with administrator permissions. The table provides information about the operating systems that are compatible with the different IQ Bot releases.
- IQ Bot database compatibility matrix
- The table provides information about the databases that are compatible with the different IQ Bot releases.
- IQ Bot prerequisite steps
- Complete the steps before you begin installing IQ Bot.
- IQ Bot service configuration
- In some IQ Bot deployments, the service account can be different from the login account. As an administrator, provide the service credentials during installation.
- IQ Bot Windows services
- IQ Bot Windows services are automatically installed when running the installation and setup.
- RabbitMQ and Erlang/OTP upgrade
- The IQ Bot Version 11.3.x installation package includes the RabbitMQ version 3.7.17 and Erlang/OTP version 22.0.
- Installation limitations
- Learn about the installation limitations before installing IQ Bot.
- Prerequisites for installing in Cluster mode
- Complete the prerequisites to set up in cluster mode.
- Prerequisites for installing IQ Bot in Express mode
- Complete the prerequisites to set up in express mode.