Import domains for fixed format documents
Import the domain file (with .dom file extension) for fixed format documents to IQ Bot.
- Install IQ Bot on your machine and obtain necessary access rights for an administrator.
- Reach out to your service representative/sales engineer for the relevant domain file for the fixed format documents and get the custom extraction service installed on your environment.
Follow this process to import a domain file specifically designed for processing a fixed format document. User can then create a learning instance using the imported domain.
- Log in to IQ Bot as an administrator and navigate to the Domains tab.
- Click the Import new domain button at the top right corner of the Domains page.
- Select the domain from the location where you have it stored on your machine and choose Open.
- A message with the domain name displays confirming the successful import.
- Next, navigate to the LEARNING INSTANCES tab, and click on the Create one now button.
- User can see the imported domain in the Upload documents field drop-down list.